Trintech is a multi-award-winning cloud-based Fintech provider and we are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated new business sales professional to join one of our highest performing sales teams in EMEA. This is a direct sales position although you will also be expected to work with consultants, resellers and technology partners. The employee will be responsible for full sales cycle management – prospecting through to close.
- Outbound prospecting – developing and managing a pipeline of qualified opportunities, working with both Marketing supplied leads and self-generated opportunities
- Qualification – developing your pipeline self-generated and marketing qualified leads, you’ll build strong relationships within the target customer to identify their operational and business needs
- Close – with support from our legal and finance teams, you’ll manage contract negotiation and finalisation within established process and approvals
- Accurate and timely management of our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Managing internal resources to complete customer analysis, presentation & proposals
You exemplify our Core Values:
- CUSTOMER FOCUS – our success begins with our customer’s success
- TEAMWORK – our people are the heart of our business
- INNOVATION – drives what we do across the entire organization
- RESPECT – we respect everyone at our core
- RELENTLESSNESS – we are tenacious and passionate about reaching our goals
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
- Proven track record of SaaS and/or software license and service sales
- Understanding of sales methodologies, processes and techniques
- Experience with corporate accounting and finance processes is a bonus but not a must!
We offer a hybrid working schedule and occasional travel may be required.
Should your require (or need) accommodations throughout any stage of the recruitment process please provide your requirements to recruiting@trintech and we will work with you to accommodate your needs.
At Trintech, we pride ourselves on providing integrated, cloud-based reconciliation and financial close solutions to organizations committed to transforming their F&A processes to best in class levels of efficiency and effectiveness. We understand the deadlines, dynamics and challenges of managing reconciliation and financial close processes.