As a brand manager you will run the multi brand strategy in the Norwegian market and plan the strategic marketing activities for our Norwegian brands: Sambla & DigiFinans. Together with our Brand team and agencies, you will develop these brands in line with the company's business goals and ensure that we are always at the forefront. Furthermore, you will work to ensure that our communication is in line with the brand's positioning and strategy. You will be part of our marketing team of ~40 people and will be surrounded by both specialists and managers with different seniority - where the goal is to deliver exceptional brand experiences that create long lasting emotional connections with customers!
- Brand strategy for our Norwegian brands, Sambla & Digifinans
- Together with our media manager set the media plan for each brand
- Be responsible for each brand having a solid visual identity and communication concept
- Plan and run ATL campaigns in TV, Radio, OOH/DOOH and other channels
- Develop the media mix for each brand in line with the brand strategy
- Continuously analyze the effect of our strategic marketing
- Brand Governance - ensure an exceptional brand experience throughout the customer journey.
- Five years of experience in qualified and strategic branding and marketing work.
- Have senior experience in running larger projects in Norway and are a sharp communicator with stakeholders.
- You have strong analytical skills, are business-oriented and humbled by what you take on.
- You are driven, communicative and with your great creativity engage people around you.
- Larger media budgets including both strategic and tactical channels.
- Brand strategy and campaign planning
- Media planning for purchases in ATL channels such as TV, OOH, OLV etc.
- B2C marketing
- Reporting and analysis of how the strategic marketing channels are performing
- Native Norwegian
A bit of extra credit if you also have:
- Has experience from Fintech or a similar industry
- Has experience working with multi brand strategies
Sambla, the new generation of credit/loan intermediaries. Since the start in 2014, their philosophy has always been the same - to compare the banks' offers so that everyone, no matter who you are and what you do, should always get the best possible credit/loan.