The Director FIAT Partnerships function at OK Group is part of the Strategic Partnerships Division and is responsible for the FIAT, Payment, Banking & PSP network at the company.
This team collaborates closely with legal, risk, finance, product, engineering, and business teams to meet local and global business obligations to unlock new markets and accelerate growth across the globe.
- You’ll thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional, tactical environment striving to continuously extend and optimize the entire group's FIAT rails and adjacent product vendor relationships.
- You will carry the responsibility to remove major bottlenecks for client onboarding under consideration of regulatory and technical ramifications, whilst nurturing key partner relationships across the globe to turn them into client funnels through innovative strategic partnership initiatives on the product, commercial, and legal level.
- Strong executive network & relationship management experience in banking & payments sector
- US and/or EU banking & payment leadership experience
- Solid understanding of Digital Asset Banking and institutional trading & custody infrastructure landscape
- Experience in managing & optimizing cross-functional FIAT product workflows including Payment, Compliance, and Risk products
- Experience at established tradfi + track record of building FIAT rails and product at Fintech startup (Latter more important than former)
- Track record of multiple internal promotion with previous employer due to strong performance
- Track record of working with product to optimize Payment,
- Compliance, Risk product procurement, vendor management & contract negotiations
- Experience leading and managing a team to deliver FIAT partnerships
- Need to be able to travel frequently
- Exceptional networker with high-touch sales & relationship management ability.
- Must be able to put oneself in any counterparty's shoes, discern their key goals and drivers, and leverage one's network & product knowledge to formulate winning narratives.
- Strong communication skills. Know how to build consensus and partnership, particularly with risk averse counterparties.
- Hunter mentality with a surgical approach, must be self-driven and proactively escalate roadblocks and involvement of leadership, when necessary.
- Strategic thinker with an ability of quick, tactical decision making to achieve immediate results in high pressure situations.
- Master the concept & trade of social value
- Passionate & knowledgeable about the crypto & digital asset space
- Willingness to over deliver with a touch of perfectionism
OK Group's cryptocurrency exchanges (Okcoin and OKX) are two of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. They help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin and other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. They're building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.