We believe that being a global, multicultural company is a tremendous strength and we have people working from 18 different countries with hubs in Bucharest, Copenhagen, Kuala Lumpur, and San Francisco. We believe that if we truly focus on how to work distributed and collaborate across locations and (home) offices, we will not only enjoy work more but also build better products for our customers, and ultimately be a better company.
About The Role
Tradeshift is looking for an outstanding Director of Product to join our Pay product team in Copenhagen. You will be a key member of an international, cross-functional and self-driven product team that includes engineers, designers, user researchers and product managers.
At Tradeshift, we want to change the way companies do business together - globally. Our platform for business interactions allows our customers to simply manage complex transactions around the planet. From invoicing to collaborative workflow to financial solutions, we’re leveling the field for large & small players, making the most complex business transactions engaging for real people!
We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.
We expect you to enjoy engaging with customers and users directly to ensure your product’s roadmap is aligned with their needs, including defining and analysing metrics to support decisions made. And we expect that you understand how your technical solutions contribute to realizing a broader vision, and that you have a passion for interacting with many different people to achieve a goal.
- Act as the primary product owner for Accounts Payable product teams and work with team members to deliver compelling products loved by users
- Define the vision for your product area through a road map and near term backlog
- Based on market and competitive knowledge and through input from internal stakeholders, regularly prioritize the backlog
- Challenge traditional solutions for customer problems by proposing disruptive solutions to create value based on the Tradeshift network
- Support internal stakeholders via business line meetings meetings and training
- Manage product development through all stages of the product lifecycle
- Through data driven insights, evaluate and communicate effectiveness of features released and make follow up recommendations
- Partner with the Engineering teams to meet roadmap targets and business objectives
- Will manage a small global team of Product Managers
- Have 10+ years of product management in enterprise software delivered as a cloud service, or similar experience in professional services, presales or consulting
- Have experience or background in Accounts Payable, Finance, Procurement or Process Optimisation
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Are comfortable balancing resources and priorities according to constant change
- Have advanced degree in Business, Engineering or similar field preferred
We value diversity at our company. Tradeshift prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. All your information will be kept confidential according to GDPR guidelines.
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes and providing them with the platform and network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, and workflow. We recognize that business is both messy and social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions. We work hard and our teams have great freedom and responsibility to choose the best solutions, technologies and approaches to evolve the product to the next level.