As the Marketing Automation Lead, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing automation strategies to drive engagement, conversion and retention. You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to identify opportunities for automation, and you'll be responsible for creating and executing campaigns that engage and delight our customers. Through data and insights you will work to better understand what drives the behaviour of potential customers and amplify this through various channels, collaborations and marketing efforts.
On a daily basis you will lead the efforts from a cross functional product team with the goal to make Lysa more accessible and desirable to more potential customers. You will be working together with developers, product designers and other marketing colleagues to ensure that we prioritise and build the right things, have a common goal and to be the “glue” between other relevant stakeholders and functions within Lysa.
- Develop and execute marketing automation strategies to drive engagement, conversion and retention on our different platforms.
- Through insights and analytics understand what drives potential customers and spread that knowledge across the organisation.
- A/B-testing and continuous development of lysa.se / Lysa.fi / Lysa.dk / Lysa.de to optimise conversion rate on site (and future platforms).
- Drive opportunities to strengthen and improve the ways of working within the cross functional product team
We believe you share our Lysa values and that you are excited to join us in our journey to become European champions within savings, investments and pensions. You enjoy a real digital challenge in an environment where everything is changing. You thrive on working in a complex cross-functional environment and demonstrate how strategic thinking and understanding customer needs can help create products that our customers love.What We Expect From You
- A Digital Marketer with profound experience in marketing automation, on site and in app
- A proven data driven approach to customer journeys and how different initiatives can drive engagement, growth and conversion.
- A strong team player - someone who gets excited by working cross-functionally and building relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A creative and solution oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills (English and Swedish).
- Experience from the FinTech space and/or a general interest in personal finance and savings is also a plus.
Lysa is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies in Sweden. Today about 1% or 110 000 of all adult Swedes are paying customers and we manage more than 2 bnEUR. We have launched our platform in Denmark and Finland, and recently also in Germany. Our team of 60 has a mission driven culture and we work hard to have a significant impact on the European savings market.We are a highly skilled and motivated team where earning trust and adding value is at the core of our collaborative culture.
Department & location
This role is part of our Marketing team and will, on a daily basis, work with a cross functional team with developers, designers and other marketing colleagues to develop our product in Sweden and our international markets. The job is based in Stockholm or Karlskrona and you will report to the COO.
If you're a highly motivated and hands-on digital marketer with a passion for marketing automation, we want to hear from you. Please apply by clicking the link below. If you have any questions regarding this job, please contact Linda Ribbing, 070 522 01 86 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lysa’s vision is to set a new standard in savings. A standard which is based on automation, efficiency and always acting in the best interest of our customers. We believe that many institutions work against, not for, their customers and that there is a great opportunity to build a new financial champion.
We are on a mission to make it simpler for people to save smarter. In order to do that, we need to continue developing our product as well as taking it to new markets. We have a great team in place but to further accelerate growth we need help from more new colleagues. This time we are looking for a Marketing Automation Lead.