How & why we do it 🚀
We give our people the same thing we’re building for our customers: freedom. Freedom to choose how you split your time working from home and at one of our European hubs. Freedom to be 100% yourself. Freedom to explore your potential and what’s more – make the most of it. We truly believe we’re making the world a better place for online businesses, and we want you to be a part of that mission.
Your role 🙋
The Product Marketing Manager plays the role of the critical facilitator of product and customer knowledge at Juni, ensuring our product positioning, value propositions, competitor insights, market trends, product launches and sales enablement information is always aligned and commercially impactful.
In this role, you’ll:
Be working with a wide range of stakeholders within Product, Marketing and Sales. As the marketing constituent, you will own the translation of products and feature enhancements into simple, easy-to-understand frameworks, and the messaging and strategies for the relevant regions we operate in.
Within 1 month you'll:
- Have successfully onboarded and started getting to grips with Juni’s product suite, positioning and messaging.
- Build strong relationships with product managers and marketing team stakeholders
Within 3 months you'll:
- Developed competitive positioning and feature-level comparison for established and emerging competitors in the market
- Worked with the marketing and brand teams to create assets and deliver integrated product marketing campaigns across owned, earned, and paid channels
- Drawn insights from our community of customers and applied that to Product Marketing practice
- Have led your first product launch
Within 6 months you'll:
- Delivered best-in-class product marketing for every major release and demonstrated the successful impact they have had
- Defined and begun executing your product marketing strategy for the next country in our go-to-market rollout
- Driven optimisation and automation in marketing together with Marketing- and RevOps teams
What we need to see:
- Minimum 5 years experience within a B2B marketing role and 3+ years in a product marketing role within a SaaS, fintech or ecommerce industry (Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria)
- Strong stakeholder management and prioritization
- Previous experience working cross-functionally between product management and marketing teams
- A natural knack for data and using data to craft compelling product narratives
What we’d love to see:
- Previous experience with owning the end-to-end product launch and retrospective process harnessing learnings and improving efficiency
- Ability to navigate through local market product positioning and messaging nuances
Your people 👥
Forget traditional office-based culture. This is people-first culture. We’re real. We never wait. We care deeply about building a better future for our customers and each other. Here, you can work with people at the top of their game and who didn’t get there by playing games. You can help us create a whole new category in financial services.
We’re freedom-first. Transparent. Caring. Empowering. So our benefits are too.
- We're all about flexibility. Work from home or at a Juni Hub or enjoy a mix of the two.
- Swap 2D for 3D. Meet the team IRL at two in-person onsites per year.
- Diversity is at our core. We're part Swedish. Part Canadian. Part French. Part Indian. Part Italian. Part British. Part Portuguese. You get the idea.
- Great players can stay great players. Progress your career whether you choose to manage people or not.
- Work al desko. Keep your week flexible and split your time as you see fit between our Hub and home.
- Stock options. We can’t promise you’ll make a fortune. But we’ll give it our very best shot.
- Vacation days. Unlimited. Awesome.
- Global health insurance. You know. Just in case.
- Get sick? No stress. Feel better with unlimited paid sick leave.
- We’re serious about your well-being. Access free mental health support with Calm & Spill.
- Work with the best people for the job. Not the best people within 1 hour’s commute.
Free your nine to five 🤘
…and free digital commerce from financial barriers. Hit apply!
The process 📅
CV screening > Get to know us call > Team interview(s) > Values interview > Offer (for some roles we’ll include a task, but we’ll notify you if this is the case)
We’re Juni. Born on the West Coast (of Sweden). Built for flexible working. And busy building a future where digital commerce is free from financial barriers. Want to be a part of it all?
What We Do 🤔
Juni gives online businesses the tools they need to save time, scale up and succeed. Our financial platform helps financial leaders take control of their cash flow, make better decisions and unlock the full potential of digital commerce. We even offer working capital to help them achieve their goals and dream up new ones. And that’s just for starters.