Join Juni as a Senior Product Manager in Financial Products, where you'll shape cutting-edge financial tools and intelligence for digital commerce businesses You will be responsible for conceptualising, designing, executing and managing the evolution of our B2B payments and cards offering. You need to have a strong product background with an established track record of building and delivering large-scale applications while working in a fast paced, ambiguous Agile/Scrum environment. You will also be responsible for evangelising bleeding edge products, constantly innovating and bringing excellent product focus within the organisation.
- Define e2e product journeys by capturing requirements from external vendors, partners, studying competitions, understanding new technologies
- Work with different stakeholders from Engineering, Commercial, Customer Success, Operations, Compliance, Legal, leadership to define product and sales strategies with a client and customer-centric view.
- Own your team’s direction of work, product roadmap, team goals (OKRs), product backlog, product demos, and future vision.
- Work in partnership with engineering who will drive the how and when.
- Talk to our customers a lot! Determine their most painful problems and build the right solutions throughout our core product suite.
- Provide expertise to the organisation related to the implementation of profitable payment solutions, and card programmes. Everyone at Juni needs to know what you’re doing, why you’re doing it, and how it works.
- Strike a balance between developing features, handling bugs, delivering on technical initiatives that drive scalability and resolving technical debt.
- Use appropriate product frameworks (e.g. interviews, sketch, prototypes, MVP, usability).
- Identify and manage regulatory, compliance, and risk-related impact of our offering and ensure that these are appropriately addressed during delivery
- Develop a delivery strategy plan to meet revenue and market share goals for this team
- Participate in vendor selection and implementation
- Perform market forecasting and feature research, including competitor analysis and market trends related to this domain
- Understand buying habits and characteristics of our ICP
- Employ practical and holistic thinking at a platform level which will benefit clients across regions, enabling ruthless prioritisation
- Define processes and metrics for your product and own the complete cycle.
- Lead changes to product portfolio to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
- 6 years product management experience, or reasonable equivalent.
- 3 years experience working hands-on in the payments space; ideally at a fintech startup.
- Built and maintained payment rails and card programmes from scratch in the financial services domain
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations governing the financial technology industry in the UK and Europe (PSD2, EMR, SCA, GDPR, AML, etc).
- Direct experience working for a regulated entity, with heavy focus on building innovative, compliant products following a risk-based approach.
- You’ve got grit! You are applying because you want to build an amazing product.
- Should have worked and managed the entire product lifecycle starting with opportunity identification, surveys, creating PRD’s, stakeholder management, defining metrics, launching the product and scaling up, preferably in a B2B environment.
Ability to lead strategic and complex product roadmap.
Ability to manage and influence the stakeholders.
You are a nice person to work with and treat others with respect.
Juni makes every day easier for ecommerce businesses, helping you manage your finances and maximise cash flow - all from your smart dashboard.