Riverty is looking for an experienced Team Lead to join their Local Account Management 3DC&DP SE team. The main purpose of the role is to manage the Operational Account Management team and contribute to Riverty's successful development, operation and growth of our clients, products, services and brand in the Swedish market.
- Manage and lead Operational Account Managers in day-to-day operations in Sweden.
- Guide, lead, develop and motivate the team to reach and beat existing KPIs and goals.
- Implement leadership structures, support digitalization and automation processes within account management.
- Set strategic goals and directions for activities together with Key Account Lead.
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements in tight cooperation with other relevant teams including BU's and other cross functional teams.
- Manage and review budget for revenue, profitability, growth and retention of existing clients.
- Ensure the business complies with external regulations, internal policies and guidelines.
- Engage with team regularly creating pro-active dialogue and setting goals and desired KPIs.
- Experience from leading successful teams.
- Good understanding of the executive agenda of larger corporations, international matrix organizations and governance structures.
- Knowledge of local market and experience of delivering in/or to the CMS industry.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Result oriented and proactive approach with strong drive to get things done.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Riverty is a FinTech company that offers a new perspective on financial solutions.
Financial needs, patterns and worries of consumers are our starting point for innovation.