Intergiro and Incharge Join Forces to Make Banking Easier for Students in Europe

by April 18, 2023

Stockholm based Intergiro, a Banking as a Service (BaaS) platform, has partnered with Sweden’s financial service provider Incharge to launch a new banking app designed to make financial services easier and more accessible for students in Europe. The Incharge app is free of charge and will offer students the convenience of managing their finances from their smartphones.

Students can effortlessly open an account through the app, eliminating the need for paperwork and long wait times — all that is required is a passport or national ID card. The user-friendly mobile banking app delivers a range of financial services, including current accounts, virtual and physical cards that facilitate spending in over 130 currencies, and insightful analytics on spending patterns to help students better comprehend their financial habits.

Nick Root

Nick Root

Nick Root, Intergiro’s CEO, commented on the partnership:

“Joining forces with Incharge, we are excited to support their goal of making financial services more accessible for students. Leveraging our comprehensive Banking as a Service platform, Incharge can concentrate on delivering a top-notch user experience, allowing users to transfer funds instantly and without any fees. We are confident that this alliance will transform the way young individuals handle their finances.”

Enrique Espinosa

Enrique Espinosa

Enrique Espinosa, Director of Incharge, shared his excitement:

“This collaboration between Intergiro and Incharge demonstrates how technology continues to make banking increasingly accessible and convenient. In addition to offering an innovative and secure solution, Incharge is working diligently to produce informative content that help students save money and develop sound financial habits. Our goal is to inspire and empower the next generation to confidently navigate their financial futures.”

The app will also enhance the user experience by enabling card tokenization through Apple Pay and, starting from June 2023 also through Google Pay.

Featured image credit: Edited from Freepik

No Comments so far

Jump into a conversation

No Comments Yet!

You can be the one to start a conversation.

Your data will be safe!Your e-mail address will not be published. Also other data will not be shared with third person.